Through our work in developing wayfinding and identification master plans with clients across the country, we understand the limitations of static signage. From users who want nothing to do with technology to those who want to rely on it completely, we work with clients to explore the best ways to create a diverse set of wayfinding solutions that their users can access from a variety of platforms.
In order for these wayfinding tools to be effective, they need to be consistent with the static signage and wayfinding program. This includes the use of consistent core graphics (simplified floor/site plans) and terminology. The most common applications include:
- Printed or pdf complete visitor guides
- Parking maps and directions
- Pdf files for download from the client web site (pre-arrival wayfinding)
- Printed tools for volunteer/information desk
- Point to point maps to support common destinations
- Interior and Exterior traditional orientation maps (You are Here)
- Mobile delivered directions and orientation maps
Request An Assessment
One of our experienced wayfinding experts can speak to you by phone or come to your location anywhere in the U.S. for a survey analysis.