INNERFACE Job Listings
Sales – Northern & Southern California, Minneapolis, Minnesota & Denver, Colorado
INNERFACE is looking to grow its sales team to keep up with the growing demand for Design+Build signage and wayfinding solutions in the healthcare and higher education vertical markets. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter, not intimidated by making calls on contacts at all levels of an organization, and looking to advance to a senior sales and business development role.
This is a sales and sales-support position. They will work as directed by the regional VP of sales to identify and contact prospects and work to find and develop opportunities with existing clients.
- Support and grow existing client relationships.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities as directed by sales leadership
- 2-7 years sales related experience in a B2B environment
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing and cold calling
- Enthusiasm for solution selling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Ability to learn and think quickly
Experiential Graphic Designer – Atlanta, GA
INNERFACE is seeking experienced experiential graphic designers to join our team in Atlanta. Our design team works closely with clients, field sales and in-house staff to design and plan interior and exterior signage and wayfinding solutions. Our team of experiential graphic designers are healthcare wayfinding and brand experts. Working through our detailed planning and design process, they are able to impact our client’s campus environments and greatly improve their patient and visitor experience.
- Create concepts for interior and exterior signage working from a set of available (INNERFACE) components and product lines
- Generate design ideas for enhancing existing interior modular signage and wayfinding systems
- Use photo imaging to simulate designed sign packages
- Conduct client site visits and wayfinding assessments for large complex campus environments
- Create message schedules and sign location plans
- Integrate client brand into wayfinding and identification system design
- Present design and wayfinding solutions to client teams
- Work with marketing to develop collateral material
- Organization and attention of detail are critical
- Knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Lotus Notes a plus
- Must have familiarity with ADA and NFPA guidelines and regulations
Project Manager – Atlanta, GA
INNERFACE has an immediate need for a project manager. Project managers coordinate all project details between company’s sales team, manufacturing and client contacts. Our full-time project managers assume responsibility for all aspects of client and internal communication from order placement through installation and post-installation orders.
This is a full-time role with good advancement opportunities and great benefits.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office