INNERFACE is a full-service signage and wayfinding provider. We first patented the changeable frame and insert system in 1982 and continue to innovate in creating modular interior and exterior signage and wayfinding systems. Our environmental graphic design professionals have extensive experience creating effective signage and wayfinding systems in complex environments.
With over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing and support space, we are committed to building quality products and rapid project turnaround. Our professional installers and field project managers are dedicated to keeping projects on track and limiting the disruption to client’s business. With more than 50 years of service to clients, we are known nationwide as “The Company that Does Things Right.” CIO Magazine chose INNERFACE as one of the best signage companies of 2019.
What We Do
- Review current communication content so everything is seamless- pre-arrival, once you are there.
- Examine what are things called, why.
- Exterior arrival to interior destination – Northwell 3M square feet.
- Vertical circulation – tunnels, bridges, elevator banks, etc.
- Design dev – brand, colors, finishes, functions, ada components, material management, integrating graphics into the path, direction.
Exterior What We Do
- We do all permitting – attend meetings – outdoors.
- We show visuals to show scale of signs.
How We Work
- We take a phased approach to way finding so your budget is manageable.
- We come on site and do a review, take pictures and give you an observation and recommendation.
- We intergrate all of the communications tools – emails, mobile app, visitor concierge – to make it consistent.
To design, implement and maintain well planned, effective wayfinding and identification solutions for our clients.
To provide signage identification solutions that support and enhance our client brand, are relevant to their audience and improve their user experience. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver designed solutions accurately, on time and within budget. We believe that always striving to be “The Company That Does Things Right” translates to a positive outcome for our staff and client base.
Request An Assessment
One of our experienced wayfinding experts can speak to you by phone or come to your location anywhere in the U.S. for a survey analysis.